“To look into the eye of a whale and have them look back is like no other wildlife experience on the planet.”
This is the marine photography adventure of a lifetime!
Not only will you experience some of the best whale encounters imaginable, but you’ll also receive expert tuition allowing you to take your photography to the next level of technique and creativity.
This 7 night/ 8 day tour gives you quality time on and in the water, up close and personal with the magnificent humpback whales, in the clear, warm waters of their Winter breeding grounds.
This is your chance to shoot right alongside experienced wale photographers and gain personal insights into the creative processes that goes into capturing the best images.
In addition to on-water time, across the week a mix of structured workshop sessions and supervised lab time will be led by the Whales Underwater team Darren Jew and Jasmine Carey.
Tour price includes:
- All on-water and off-water activities, boat trips, etc as specified in the 8-day itinerary
- Expert and personalised photography, tuition and education from Darren and the Whales Underwater Team
- Workshops and Supervised Creative Lab time
- Guided Whales Swims with Licensed Whale Watch operator
- Airport Transfers in Vava’u (on Tour Arrival and Departure Days only)
- Twin share or double accommodation as per the itinerary
- All Meals from dinner on arrival day to breakfast on departure day (except Sunday Lunches)
Tour Price does not include:
- Flights to and from Vava’u, Kingdom of Tonga
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discretionary tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal snorkeling equipment (you need to bring mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit with you)
- Mandatory Comprehensive Travel Insurance as recommended by your travel agent
- Internet Connection over and above any complimentary allocation provided on arrival
You are purchasing a deposit for Whales Underwater Humpbacks in Tonga valued at AUD$1500
The total price of this tour is AUD$5650, with the balance of the tour cost (AUD$4150) payable by April 1 2020.