LITTLE URCHIN Sunscreen is a unique formula that provides UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection from the sun while also being 3-hours water resistant to provide protection while swimming, playing sports or simply spending time in the sun.
This unique formulation contains only Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient which is safe to use on sensitive skin. Research studies indicate that Zinc Oxide is also safe for the marine environment.
LITTLE URCHIN sunscreen is made with no nasties, is preservative free and is suitable for the whole family (6 months and older) as a body and face sunscreen. Free of any dangerous chemicals, it does not contain any UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, parabens, synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrances.
The Good Stuff:
- 3-hours water resistant
- UVA & UVB broad spectrum
- All natural, with no nasties.
- Organic Green Tea, Cucumber & Rosehip extract to provide soothing, cooling and rich antioxidants for your skin.
- Safe for babies 6 months and older
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Fragrant free
- Clear & non-greasy application
- 3-Years Shelf Life
- Australian Made & Owned
- TGA Approved and Listed
- Provides high protection from the sun, but not at the cost of your skin or the environment
- Reef safe & eco-friendly to help ensure the protection of the natural habitats of all living creatures
- NOT tested on animals (and no sea urchins were used in the making of our sunscreen)
Other Ingredients Include:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Grape Vine (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Silica, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera Cera) Wax, Bees (Cera Alba ) Wax, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed) Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Aqua, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Seed Oil, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Fruit Oil.