“To look into the eye of a whale and have them look back is like no other wildlife experience on the planet.”
Join this fabulous marine wildlife adventure!
Your tour gives you quality time on the water (and if conditions permit, in the water), up-close and personal with the magnificent humpback whales, in the magical waters of the Hervey Bay Marine Park.
This is your chance to shoot alongside renowned photographers Darren Jew and Jasmine Carey and gain insights into the world of whale photography, and the creative processes that go into capturing their images.
Not only will you have the chance for great whale encounters in and out of the water, but you’ll also receive expert photo-guidance along the way!
See you in Hervey Bay!
Trip price includes:
- Full day on the water (9 hours)
- Experienced whale watch crews
- The best photography advice
- In-water encounters (conditions permitting)
- Visit pristine Fraser Island
- Snorkelling gear provided (or bring your own)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas provided
- Chance encounters – dolphins, turtles, dugongs
- In conjunction with Tasman Venture
Click here to book a Creative Lab Session
Click here to rent an underwater camera kit